Oxygen Transport Updated on April 5, 2015 By Pressure Guy 25 Comments Oxygen Transport. Related Types Of High Blood Pressure Articles By Pressure Guy 25 Comments mahaboob sheriff April 5, 2015 Moussafir Kamal April 5, 2015 Allah is great Aaron Bell April 5, 2015 At last I understand! lol harry hutchings April 5, 2015 Fantastic video. Thank you for the valuable information. darkmoonZN April 5, 2015 hemoglobin Nesrin H. April 5, 2015 Thank you!!! KENDRAWchayne April 5, 2015 THIS ROCKS MY SOCKSSSS Icy Lions April 5, 2015 @Okeaola @Gottfried2210 Says in my text…could be wrong..7-10% are dissolved in plasma, 20-30% bonds to hemoglobin in RBC (HbCO2- Carbinohemoglobin) and 60-70% is bicarbonate ion in plasma (HbCO3-) with Cl- leaving RBC to compensate for loss. mortimorec April 5, 2015 lol oxygen obliteration91 April 5, 2015 1 mmHg = 0.0193367747 pounds per square inch It’s a useful pressure measurement for smaller situations. Anna Bibikova April 5, 2015 wow, breathing without moving the ribs, magically expanding and contracting the lungs… Fascinating (ugh…) tigreletigre April 5, 2015 extremely helpful, thank you! Sebastian Ducaud April 5, 2015 @Gottfried2210 oxygen can and does dissolve into aqueous solution (dissolved oxygen levels are a measure of the health of lakes and streams) 2% of oxygen in the blood is unbound and dissolved in plasma the remaining 98% is bound to hemoglobin Jeremy Cerce April 5, 2015 mmHG is simply a measurement of pressure, it is used in may different areas of scientific study. systolic and diastolic “heart rates” does not make sense here, heart rates are not what is measured by blood pressure. In this video the mmHg refers to partial pressures of certain areas in the body. In this case oxygen tends to move from a higher pressure (mmHg) to that of a lower pressure (mmHg) .. hope that clears it up a bit Wandelaarke April 5, 2015 Lovely! Andres Chourio Prieto April 5, 2015 Me parece un video super interesanteee!:D I guess this is an awesome video! Mafiadaughter April 5, 2015 Deoxygenated blood is actually a maroon type of colour. Its ur veins that give it the blue colour you see under ur skin. tricia618 April 5, 2015 good video. thanks Eli EliTransportationandServices April 5, 2015 סרטון מאוד מעניין Tupac Makaveli April 5, 2015 I learned this in 3 lessosn, and i didn`t getted it, now in 3 min I know it, thnx so much MultiYerick April 5, 2015 Thank you very much John Bellios April 5, 2015 Thank you! NorwegianBastard April 5, 2015 @smilesnblues Use Google and search ‘oxygen transport, physiology, cardiovascular system, etc.’ Angie Kidney April 5, 2015 I have low hemoglobin because my kidney (I only have one and it is a transplanted one) does not produce the protein that aids in making the red blood cells that carry oxygen to the muscles .. so this video I found very informative! Thank you! Vinay Patel April 5, 2015 you suck sheekshampoo Comments are closed.